Registrar and FAQs

Neville Registrars Limited
Neville House
Steelpark Road
Halesowen B62 8HD


Who do I contact if I have lost my share certificate?

For Versarien plc Ordinary shares, please contact the address above.

Who do I notify if I have changed my address?

Please contact the address above and we will send you a form.

Can I transfer all or some of my shares to other members of my family?

Yes. Please contact Neville Registrars. See address above.


I receive multiple copies of shareholder circulars. What should I do?

Your name probably appears on the share register more than once. Please contact Neville Registrars for advice on how to amalgamate your shareholdings.

I have a question that is not covered in the above. Who do I contact?

Further information can be found at the Neville Registrars website. Alternatively, please contact the address above for details of who to contact with your question.